* Testosterone-Propionate is optimal but Testosterone-Cypionate or Testosterone-Enanthate can be used if the Propionate is a problem for you.
* Trenbolone-Acetate will really set this cycle off more so than any steroid in the stack. If you respond poorly to the hormone you might replace it with Masteron-Propionate at a dosing of 300mg per week; three injections of 100mg each.
* While Equipoise on its own is not a great mass builder, coupled with Testosterone-Propionate and the initial Dianabol use you will produce some very solid gains and see your strength increase very nicely. Further, EQ will promote a more conditioned look while you’re still growing.
* Arimidex may not be needed for some but most will be best served with this low dose. If aromatase related side-effects become a problem you will need to increase the dose to 1mg/eod and in most all men this will eliminate the problems.
* How much weight can you gain from this cycle? That’s a hard question to answer; it will greatly depend on how high your calorie intake is. If you are eating a maintenance level diet you may be able to put on 7-10lbs of tissue, this is excluding any water weight that might come with the Dianabol but any water weight will dissipate shortly after it’s discontinued. Further, the Arimidex will greatly help control this issue. Moreover, the higher your carb intake is above necessity the more water you’ll probably hold.
Keep in mind that using enanthate this way will cause a significant build up of testosterone in the bloodstream that will not cease to increase until four or five weeks of injections. This is due to the fact that taking a four hundred milligram injection, and another four days later, still has at least 200mg working from the previous dose. The third injection then adds another four hundred and the first is still not entirely used up. You may realistically have over a gram or so in the bloodstream before you know it. Just be careful, and keep this in mind when figuring out your dosages.
My point was that without any sort of tunnel upward, that deep down (far, far deeper than the Marianas Trench even) the amount of pressure on the rock around the cave and the air pocket trapped in there, would be immense, and would have to be very, very, very hot and probably have a significant amount of CO2 buildup as well. Which might explain why Ariana had to catch her breath, but not sure why Zephan wouldnt have been in the same state. I can understand why Maxima wasnt though…. unless he has some secondary power to keep changing the CO2 to oxygen and also some secondary power which somehow offset the pressure that deep down. Regardless of how the rocks surrounding it are, that deep down, they’d start heating up and liquefying normally.